Tudor House B&B
Tudor House Bed and Breakfast is conveniently situated in Aldwick under a mile west of Bognor Regis town centre. Our delightful period property has been sympathetically restored and retains many of the original features.
All bedrooms are fully en-suite, for maximum of two 2 persons only per room. We have NO family rooms.
* Colour TV.
* Tea & coffee making facilities.
* Some off road car parking and on street parking.
* A Full English Breakfast is included in all terms.
Our house is most suited to adults, in a double or twin bedded room (max 2 persons per room).
Tudor House Bed & Breakfast is convenient for Chichester just a ten minute drive away and the sea shore a short stroll away & Tudor House being situated 1 mile west of the pier on the B2166, off Aldwick Road.
One of only a few bed and breakfasts in the Aldwick area, west of Butlins, south of the historical town of Chichester.
There can be few finer properties from which numerous splendid points of interest can be explored & enjoyed than Tudor House B&B with all bedrooms fully en-suite.
For visitors wishing to keep in trim, wonderful cycling, swimming, jogging and countless country walks over the West Sussex Downland - virtually on the doorstep. Lots to do in Chichester which is a short drive away.
Whether the stay is for business or leisure you will be pleased to have chosen Tudor House bed and breakfast.
Tudor House B&B is a central location to visit many nearby places of interest, including;
Chichester Cathedral, Portsmouth, Southsea, Worthing, Brighton, Chichester & Arundel.
Other local points of interest include,
* Bognor Regis Town Centre, Railway station and Pier are about a mile away.
* The Historic Walled City of Chichester, featuring its Cathedral, shopping, art at Pallant House.
* Goodwood House, just outside Chichester in the Sussex Downs. Featuring the famous Horse Races, Golf, Airfield, Sculpture and of course its motor heritage: The Goodwood Revival Meeting and The Festival of Speed
* Britain's largest Roman find at Fishbourne Roman Palace
* The Historic Market Town of Arundel; Arundel Castle and Arundel Cathedral, Bric-a-Brac, Objects d'arts, Antiques and the River Arun.
* The Tangmere Military Aviation Museum
* Portsmouth is the Cathedral port city to the West, with its Historic Dockyard as well as extensive shopping.
* The large seaside town of Brighton features its famous East Pier & Funfair, Its infamous West Pier (twice ravaged by arson), along with fishing, shopping in the famous Lanes and the Royal Pavilion.
Please note, we are closed October to April.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 16 May 2017