The Grove is a family business and has been welcoming guests into its stunning Georgian country house since 1936. We are unique in Cromer in having 3 acres of gardens set back from the road and leading directly into woods to the cliffs, beach and town beyond.
The guest house sleeps up to 23 people, with a further 14 in our beautiful new Orchard Rooms. You can book individual rooms or the whole house - ideal for family get-togethers, especially in the quieter autumn months.
- four-star ensuite accommodation
- an indoor heated swimming pool
- ample parking and easy access from the main road
- lovely reception rooms for use all day: a bright and airy lounge and a sunny conservatory
- wood-burning stoves for autumn and winter months
- all-day access to rooms
- delicious food served in our restaurant using home-grown produce, and full table licence
- teas, coffees, wines, beers and soft drinks served all day
- baby equipment
- single, double, twin and family rooms
- plenty of room to relax, inside and out.
The guest house is open all year round. We also have six self-catering cottages, sleeping between two and six people each.
Special packages include:
- Exclusive use holidays: book the whole house, including all meals at times of your choice. Available October-December.
- Birdwatching breaks: make the most of the wealth of birdlife in North Norfolk with a birdwatching holiday organised in partnership with The Bird ID Company and their experienced guides.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 25 January 2014