La Bergerie de Laval
La Bergerie de Laval is an elegant adult-friendly bed and breakfast offering informal luxury with a beautifully landscaped pool and hot tub, set within mature and quiet gardens. Our terrace bar is an excellent place to relax with a drink and maybe catch up with the outside world as the terrace and entire house have WiFi. From our gates, a short stroll takes you into the vineyards in one direction, or the centre of the village with its shops, bar and restaurant.
We have a choice of four rooms, two larger doubles with en-suite bathrooms, one smaller double with en-suite and one double room with separate bathroom, each having wonderfully comfy beds, crisp cotton linen and fluffy towels. There is a hair-dryer in each room together with complimentary shower products.
Breakfast is served on the terrace next to the pool during fine weather and in the dining room during the cooler months. Or for those wanting a quiet, romantic breakfast, we can set up a small intimate table separately in the garden. We offer evening meals on 3 nights of the week.
Relax beside the swimming pool to the sound of gently cascading water from the waterfall, or enjoy the hot-tub on our spa terrace. The terrace with its comfortable seating and bar is a great place to chill-out and soak up the sunny south of France atmosphere and enjoy a drink from our bar. The garden offers many shady spots where you can sit and read, or maybe snooze in the hammock. Or if you're feeling energetic we also have a table tennis table plus equipment.
When you're ready to go out exploring the wonderful Languedoc here are just a few suggestions:
1. Visit Pezenas less than 5 minutes drive away for its wonderful historic quarter and colourful market everyday Saturday. Take a drink in one of the many pavement cafes and just watch the world go by.
2. City lovers just have to visit Montpellier, vibrant city with superb architecture, theatres, museums and plenty of choice when it comes to shopping.
3. Lunch at Bouzigues overlooking the bay towards Sete and sample the freshest seafood washed down with one of the many excellent local wines.
4. Mediterranean beaches - miles of golden sand and azur blue sea - our favourites are Serignan and Portiragne. There are clothed and naturist beaches close by.
5. Cycle through the vineyards, maybe take a picnic and just enjoy the peace and quiet.
As keen cyclists, we are able to offer help and advice with route planning, a secure facility to store bikes and a workshop if needed.
We will do our best to ensure that you will unwind and enjoy this beautiful area of the Languedoc Roussillon in the south of France and leave feeling refreshed. We only accept adults, (no under 18's), so whether you’re looking for a sunny holiday, a romantic break, an activity adventure, or on a house-hunting visit, you can be assured of enjoying a warm welcome with a peaceful and relaxing stay.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 18 June 2013