Galvelbeg House Bed & Breakfast
Nigel and Stella warmly welcome you to Galvelbeg House, a high quality family run guesthouse offering Bed and Breakfast or self-catering accommodation in Crieff, Scotland. It is situated on the east side of Crieff on the main Perth Road.
The house enjoys uninterrupted views of the Ochil Hills and Strathearn Valley. The town centre is only a few minutes walk away and has an interesting selection of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants.
Built in 1894 and restored in 1992, Galvelbeg House has a warm and friendly atmosphere which puts guests at ease with the surroundings and makes for a comfortable stay. Whether your stay is overnight or longer, you are sure to enjoy this beautiful house in Crieff.
Visitors to Galvelbeg House will enjoy:
• A high standard of guest accommodation in a beautiful house
• Wonderful views of the Ochil Hills and Strathearn Valley
• Convenient location only a few minutes walk from Crieff town centre
• Choice of a cooked traditional Scottish breakfast or lighter options
• Excellent guest facilities including TV in all rooms and free Wireless Broadband (Wi-Fi)
• Dog-friendly accommodation
• Good selection of local pubs and restaurants
Situated at the gateway to the Scottish Highlands there is always plenty to do in and around Crieff.
At the heart of the Strathearn valley where the lowlands meet the highlands, walking opportunities are varied and abundant. Crieff is the perfect base for golfers, having a beautiful course of its own with first class facilities. It is only a short drive to Gleneagles, where all three courses are World class.
||Galvelbeg House Bed & Breakfast
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 18 January 2012